Lampropholis delicata

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

butters

Reaction score
Anyone breeding Garden Skinks (Lampropholis delicata) this year? I have been trying for years to get some.

Cheers Andrew

I was wondering if anyone kept them as pets/bred them as well, we have wild ones all through the garden and grass, but I'm guessing I wouldn't be legally allowed to catch some and keep them.

I have a couple of L. guichenoti, very cool captives.

I have heaps around here too and I can legally collect and feed them to my Burton's from the garden but I can't keep them. I want to get some that I can keep legally, not as feeders.

Really cool little skinks.

I've never bothered before as I orginally got them for scenting purposes but I can give it a go if there is interest for some.

Should have added as long as they were on licence. I am assuming they are but have been fooled before.

Yes I wouldn't be advertising the fact if they werent. :)

You never know these days. Pays to be sure.

I have had people say they have some for sale and do all of the organizing then find out they aren't on licence.
Let me know if you manage to breed any. Providing you are willing to ship them to Brisbane of course.

ok so you have 3 people willing to buy your L. guichenoti, get breeding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back