Large mouth

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your first missus will read this site one day afric :p, and you will be sued for slander to the 100th degree hehehehehe

cheers
pom

Oh! So you HAVE met her Steve :) Don't worry mate I got that base covered, I'll just tell her she was my second :) After all I do have 5 to chose from :) hehehe

Teacher at Tafe showed me pics of a 3.5m scrubby eating a fully grown eastern grey kangaroo.If you think about it, it's a pretty big meal for a snake of that size.
So if the snake is hungry it will probably take what it can get.

True Seth,but that certain animal had prolly not eaten for months and months before hand.It would take almost starvation as the force behind that sort of eating manner.

The same can be said about piranhas.
These fish are often kept in aquariums as they make good pets and become docile and hand tame/fed.They are not the flesh eating monsters we all think.The images we see in documentaries expose these fish as attacking anything that hits the water.What we must remember though is they have been stuck in a puddle because of the dry season drought for months on end with no food.Its a do or die situation for the piranhas so they resort to canabalism etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back