Latest adition! Always wanted one ...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Now I finally have one :D !!!

Today, I became the proud owner of a gorgeous yearling male Olive. :D
I bought him from Reedy's Reptiles, and David is perfect to deal with. He is very understanding, and very helpful with anything you need to know.
I had an easy experience with the Brisbane AAE as well. Helpful guys there :)

Okay, on to pictures :D
I haven't come up with a name for him yet. He's quite timid, but he did fly all the way from the NT over night. ;) .. I'll take some better pics once he's settled in and had his first feed. There is a hide in there, but I took it out for the shots.
Until then, here are some pics of the great little guy :D

New Olive Python. by TroublePython, on Flickr

New male Olive Python by TroublePython, on Flickr

Male Olive by TroublePython, on Flickr

New Olive by TroublePython, on Flickr

Gorgeous male Olive Python by TroublePython, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :D
a%3E

Nice! I love Olives :) Im pretty set on colubrids as my next additions but once iv dabbled with them abit i'll definatly add an Olive to the collection :D

Looks like a ripper! I hope he's a nice calm one.
I love Olive Pythons. My pair are approaching nine feet and the super placid female is definately my favourite python.

Wow, he's beautiful. I don't think I could handle one though. Maybe when they're small, but once they start to grow a bit.. eeek.

hey good job iv'e alway's wonted an olive i recon their my favourite python i will be getting one at the end of the year hopefully. congrats on the new addition its beautiful:)

how old is he?

Oh wow he's beautiful. I got my girl at the start of November last year and she is the most amazing snake/reptile/animal anywhere =] I love her so much. N' Olives in general. Congrats on the purchase!- Watch out though- He'll grow quick if you feed him decent! *Rubs hands together in excitement and happiness*

Thanks guys for the lovely comments :D I'm so happy with him!! They're great little guys, and feel a lot different compared to my other pythons.
hehe Yeah I can't wait for his growth spurts.. I can't grow him too quick though, parents need time to get use to the idea of how big they get ;) lol

666PYTHON - Yeah, he's a yearling. :)

Aww what a cutie, Congrats on the new addition.

We are getting our little 5 month old Olive on the 26th, really excited & can't wait. We have always wanted one.

He's gorgeous! Olives are great snakes, mine is about a year old, and he's very placid and a great feeder, they LOVE food :) He's much more active than my other snakes, always slithering around. Watching them grow is great, I love the big ones :D

I so can't wait to get my water python after winter and shortly after an olive possibly late this year or early next year

Cheers Matt

Babies are always cute.and he is no exception.i don't think im ready for such a big baby,but my honest congrats to you.Wait til you wake up tomorrow and he has grown another ft......hahahahahahaah.

cheers

Awesome addition Trouble! My turn to be a little green with envy!!! lol.

Thanks again guys!! I can't wait until he gets bigger, but hopefully I can settle him down a bit before then :lol:
Guzzo, if you're looking at getting one, I definitely recommend getting one of his sisters' from Reedy's Reptiles :D they're great looking snakes.
Darkhorse - hehe I guess we've both got snakes now that we can be envious of ;)

Thanks again guys for the lovely comments :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back