"Latest/Recent posts"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

triptych_angel

Reaction score
What happened to the Recent Posts bit? I really liked that feature, made browsing so much easier...will it be returning?

Cheers
Emz

where is the "new posts" tab at the top of the page???

i want the new post tab button thingie back. i am sooo bloody confused now. hmm

Bring it Back!!!!!!!!!!
Bring Back the Button!!!!!

We went through a whole site change and you coped with that, and now you complain about a tiny link!! Sheesh...

The reason it's under "Quick Links" now is because it's more logical for newbies. It's not a "primary" site function (like Forums, Galleries, Chat or Wiki) but rather a "feature".

Bring it Back!!!!
Bring it Back!!!!
Bring it Back!!!!

I can handle clicking on it from the Quick Links drop box, ul get use to it people LOL

I never even bothered using the buttons till it was this new way... And I think it is all fine the way it is.

They say change is as good as a holiday .... so guess what ... You are all on holiday

We went through a whole site change and you coped with that, and now you complain about a tiny link!! Sheesh...

The reason it's under "Quick Links" now is because it's more logical for newbies. It's not a "primary" site function (like Forums, Galleries, Chat or Wiki) but rather a "feature".

Exactly what I was thinking! Bah. Don't worry Admin... I appreciate you.. :p

esp us vic people :D, (on holiday that is)
oh and bring it back, bring it back, bring it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back