lavender albino's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no matter what colour they are they still go down the snakes throat the same way

here is my sideways striped mice in pale orange(gave birth to all striped, even the black one), orange & black & white stripe, if you look at the orange one he has a double wide stripe... few others like the funny gray one(i dont own any grey mice, so dont know who had him).. oh & i have a mink rat that lost its cap, but has got it back again(its a sub-adult now) hopefully it will hold to adult.. ill try to get pics up, it want let me upload them..

Most "blue" rats unfortunately have a genetic blood dissorder and the females when they give birth bleed HEAVILY some/most times fataly a lot of rodent clubs don't even except them its a shame as they are a beautiful looking rodent but unfortunately mine suffered the same end l was warned about ....dam shame so no more blue rats 4 me.....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

interresting.. i havnt lost any blue ones yet, i only have blue males at breeding age, i have about 10 blue females that are not to far off having a litter, ill look out for it.. thanks

There's actually two lines of blues going at the moment that haven't had these issues. Saz on here has a few litters and someone in Gosford used to have a really nice line but i'm not sure if she's still breeding. It's the ones that originate from around Newcastle that are having the most issues.

mine are from Newcastle ill see how i go.. i have had blue hooded ones have litters with no problems but there half supers so maybe thats why.. my solid blues come from a albino super rat x with a hooded blue, i had 1 blue hooded to start with & it was a super x aswell.. maybe i can get lucky because there got so much super in them.. i crossed some of my black rats with a super pew & they will even throw a blue now & then.. so the blue is well mixed in now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back