Leopard geckos..?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReptileCove

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I used to own leopard geckos In England and they were realy fun to keep. Although obiously over here you aren't aloud them so i was just wandering what is the closest thing to a leopard gecko that you could legally keep in QLD? like what most resembles the look and characteristics of a leopard gecko?

Thanks guys and i hope that made sense

Harrison..

Hey Harrison,
I too used to keep Leopard Geckos in the UK (check my avatar). I love them, and although NOTHING will come close to replacing them, the Nephrurus spp are really cool little things.

one of my few regrets in life, is that for family reasons, i was not able to live my full adult life in London. lived there all of 1964 and 1965. and then returned to Oz where i was born... many return visits to there though.

ive held and watched thick tail geckos they are awesome and are fun but are very pricey over here they are 150:? but hope this helps:lol:

would i be going along the right track if i went with smooth knob-tailed geckos?

I think that is the closest you will get to a Leopard Gecko. They are smaller, not as tame, not as pretty......... but the closest you will get. I love mine, but would rather Leopards.

I have thought about these before after seeing some for sale on here, to be honest there are too amny geckos to choose from! :p
but i think that smooth knob-tailed geckos are a good choice for me right now. Thanks anyway,

Harrison..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back