licence addresses

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikie wanna cricket

Reaction score
i was just wondering you know how you put down in your licence the address animals kept at , if you lived in a caravan moving around could you still keep you reptiles.
i am asking this cause i am joining a circus and wishing to keep at least one of my dragons to come with me but i didnt know if it was allowed or not cause i could also be travelling across different states

Thats a tricky one, I would ring parks and wildlife and ask them but i dont like your chances, they will probably say no due to it being in the "Too hard basket" for a government department. I also think that it would be too much undue stress on the animal.

i am going to give them a call later on when moving plans are made 100% final just after some info and if i cant take them i will have to sell them all :'(which is bad cause i just got them a whole new set up

The problem wont be such an issue within the state as much as it will be when you cross borders as you will require a licence for each state etc and you will need to use import/export permits etc.

Could you register it with the circus and declare it for demonstrating purposes (even if you're not)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back