Licence Question ( Blue Tounges )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

childreni_440

Reaction score
Say if a mate had a bluetounge not on a licence and he wanted to sell it and i bought it ( I have a licence ) would i have to put it on the books and if i was inspected by dse would i get in trouble for not having it on the books?

wait like your friend has a blue tongue illegaly? i thought several species of blue tongue didn't require a licence.

if it is illegal i wouldn't touch the bluey with a 10ft pole!

thats what i thought, though i think there are some speices of blue tongue that do require a licence. if it is one that dosen't require a licence you could buy it off you friend and never record a thing. though for health purpose it might be good to record its feeding and maybe weight.

andrew

Depending where you live, some bluey's dont need a licence. I know in Melbourne you don't need a licence for the Common (Eastern) and Blotched Bluetongues...not sure about other states though :)

NSW, all reptiles need to be held on license and acquired from a legal source.

See, if you have a general location below your avatar it stops people having to second guess.
If you look at Hix's post you can see that he is in Sydney.
The rest of you could be in Brodies freezer waiting for his croc to get bigger for all we know.

License Question(Bluetounges)

Blotchies are exempt in vic afro or they were,there not like the NSW ones ive named them Tiliqua nigrolutea alleni.If ray hoser can name blond macs brentonoloughloni after his solicitor i can name the vic sub species of blotched blue tongue after my next door neighbor the shopfitter. :p

RE: License Question(Bluetounges)

Well you should name the other one from the snowies area as well. Whats the neighbour on the others side. I could name it T.n. Adellii but hes a dropkick so we'll stick to your neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back