Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol for that snake, yes, id make the room and expence and facility's in a heart beat. because 'IF' i could get a red tailed boa it would be a once in a life time opportunity, unlike a scrubby. diffrent cercumstances call for diffrent measures ;)

lol im sure theres alot of scrubby breeders overseas that would give you 100 red tail boas for a pair of kinghorni, i got to have a play with the redtailed boas at armadale reptile park and theyre parents at perth zoo, very heavy bodyed snakes like theyre flat square heads to

theres plenty of Aussie pythons i love, Olive's, Red belly's, Waters, Tigers, Woma's (are my favs) but the red tailed boa is my favorite snake (green anaconda is 2nd, Olive python 3rd), and not one of the many 1000's of line and morphs look like them. i love the patterning of the boa, the red of its tail, and the shape of its head, not to mention there temperment, apparently one of the best boa's, very docile, good to handle etc.....and of course there size!

Boa constrictor is indeed a fantastic snake and yes an entire country is missing out on the fun with them but that's the way it is. My opinion is in the next few years some of its morphs will prove to be the most beautiful of the various species of snakes that have morphs, such as ball pythons. That said, Boa constrictor is more demanding of proper environmental conditions, meaning the Colombian and Bcc types are far, far less forgiving of unsuitable temperature, food and humidity parameters than say woma pythons.

yea that's true, cant wait too see what the next 20 years as to bring for the changing of morph etc (as you said), and yea i don't know anything about boa's but i would assume it would be difficult with the change in environment and climate, good point. in all that said still be nice to have one :)

Thanx Joel umm yeh the scrubby Is a mates but the rest is mine I need to throw some more pics up of couple other snakes I own il get around to it eventually

Haha yeah thats a big Scrub 16-17 foot or so i think camo said? I keep trying to buy it off him but its the one snake he'l never sell..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back