Licked and happy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I put my Olive male on grass to stretch bit, and turn ma back on him for few second. When I turn back, I saw him to enjoy company of my dog. She was licking his body and you would not believe, snake did not shown any sign of stress. He just lied there and let the dog to clean him up.
Thanks GOT that my girl is such a gentle personality. Next time I better make sure that she is locked up.

i have a labradore that loves to watch my snakes through the glass, he will go right up to it and the snake will come up to the glass on the other side like she is teasing him, pretty funny to watch and it is like the dog is hypnotized maybe they want to be friends and play together but i am not that game

:) That's funny, Slatey! :) I hope he was licking with the grain! :)

When I saw the title of this thread and whom it was posted by I was very very nervous about reading it :) Well done Slateys dog :)

I think that I will use my dog next time when my snakes get bad shead.
And yes Africa, I know your dirty mind. I should call this thread'''''' Licked on valentine's day'''''

Just newborn few weeks old. And female is 5.2 kg havy now.
I forgot one male was bought to me by members of APS and he was adult at the time.

Afro he is extremely strong male. Body is mascular and he have wishes eyes. When I take him out of cage , he is tame as sheep. I love that snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back