light and dark macci's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read something on the chat last night which makes me assume this is fake...

WOW.... that light one is reversed! Dark background with light spots. Very nice!

Hope it's not fake but it looks like a very similar effect to what you'd get if you reduced the black levels with the selective colour tool. Congrats on your clutch.

So is this shopped or what? They're gorgeous if not, if so, gorgeous anyway but *cries* lol

its funny... cause it is photoshopped lol the 'white one' not only has its pattern reversed... but the glare from the light also is reversed! Oops! :)

There are things you need to watch out for if you want your photoshopping to look realistic :p

They r horrible! I'll take them off your hands if you pay me a smooth $300 each. How does that sound?

Will

Last edited:
I love APS experts, "hook line and sinker"

Attachments

• 162990_479823333390_648938390_6014142_5110069_n.jpg
    162990_479823333390_648938390_6014142_5110069_n.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 177
hahaha funny kinda that first photo is what every keeper wants to see:)
nice work giggle:p

ha giggle, good find. I admit I could of done it better but it was a 5 minute job.
The funny part is all the people that fell for it...

"Hey is that gullible written on the ceiling" hahaha
I honestly didn't think it would work but Bones insisted.

Cheers LOL

On a similar note... last night my snickerdoodle turned white! Should I be concerned?

whitesnicker.jpg

hahahahaha sorry for the stitch up. I needed a laugh. Thanks to everyone who participated lol

Trust pimply to wreck it

+1 pimply definitely ruined a good laugh...we should've gotten him kicked out of chat while we planned this lol

was funny while it lasted though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back