Like or dislike? that is the question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redlittlejim

Reaction score
So after seeing a rather interesting thread about the like button and seeing some pretty amazing peoples amount of like and dislikes, im wondering...
How many likes given and recieved have you got?
dont constantly update, max input is once a day. so are you a lover of the liker or are you more conservitive?

me personally currently at
Likes given 51
Likes recieved 55

Given: 31
Received: 22

I was keeping them even, ten couldnt be bothered.

180 received
330 given

I bet you can't not like this one Crystal...lol

Received 71
10% of the stuff people write is great, the other 90% is useless stuff and when im looking for some info in the search engines ive got to filter through alot of junk before i find anything of use lol.

crystal,
How can you have been here for a month and have 300 posts and 1000 likes given, do you do anything usefull or just like stuff and post in chat ?

crystal,
How can you have been here for a month and have 300 posts and 1000 likes given, do you do anything usefull or just like stuff and post in chat ?

FYI yes maybe she does. But she's friendly so we like her. And she's given me about 20 likes ;) (go on crystal, the red button is sitting there begging you to punch it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back