little blotchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Looked in the pit this arvo and saw a baby blotch sunning, looked some more and found several others.Savage little suckers and they woofed straight into to their beef and vege kitecat and mashed banana.Its always good to see the cute little buggers.Womas4me i havent tryed to extract any imformation yet,but we in the east have our own methods of making them talk.! :twisted:

Congrats, oldfella! Not only are they nice lizzies, bnut you managed to post a pic! ;-)

:lol: Its nuthn lutzd ime a techno demon baby!!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Cute little guys oldfella and obviously typical blueys, pigs as soon as they are born....LOL

They are blue mts variety by the looks. Got the 2 little redsw spot on the head.

Hey there oldfella, if those are Blue Mtns form and you're planning on selling some, let me know... thanks.

yeh guys they are the nsw or highlands alpine or whatever.They vary in colour and pattern as juvs and intensify in colour as they grow.The colour varies from pink to orange to red.Some of my adults have red dots and splotches through the orange and pink one male red orange head and face and pink blotches.Probably go up for sale on weekend,pickup only,think my pm working. :)

Deffinately different . i havn't seen anything close to them before.

Try and post a pic of male adult multi col red and pink hes a reall warhorse.

Sorry fellas ime no hix with a camera,another of him and one of his little girlfriends. :lol:

:lol: Almost need a circle hey liberated!! :lol: Have to haul m out next time or magnify the pic whatever they sought of look like blotched gex. :p

:twisted: put some effort into hauling these adults out for ya liberty hope you like the pics :lol: crapped all over me! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back