live skinning of animals (WARNING VERY GRAPHIC)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i was forwarded this today in an email. i WARN YOU do not watch this video if you have an uneasy stomach. it is horrible to say the least but i feel that people need to see this and be aware it is happening. please dont think im kidding this link contains footage of animals being skinned alive, but there is a potition to sign. this is the most horried thing i think i have EVER seen i actually couldnt watch more then about 1 minute so i advise just sign and dont watch if you cant handle it. read the info and tell everyone you know to sign it. the more people that are aware the better.

(link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt watch the video but i did the survey... every bit helps to stop this disgusting trade and to save beautiful animals who dont deserve to die....

I couldnt watch the Video after the first 10 seconds. These people make me so angry.
Very sad to see. :cry:

yer i just realized its been up before, i dont often read chit chat threads so i wasnt aware.

I received the same email today. I consider myself fairly strong stomached- but this is above and beyond.
Someone should forward it to hollywood.

That is shocking,wish could jump through my screen
and beat the **** out of them.:evil:

i watched all of it it was very hard to watch i can not think how people could do this to animals the animals sometimes still alive for a while after being fully skinned this is the worst thing iv ever seen worse than horror movies but the thing is its 'real not fake ' i did not even think animals are still sometimes alive while being skinned this is bloody horrible something needs to be done aboult this problem.

I will close this thread as it has been seen before and is upsetting, I will remove the link..thanks..

That is shocking,wish could jump through my screen
and beat the **** out of them.:evil:

Excellent. ill bludgeon the **** out of them and you can skin them alive.:evil::evil::evil:

This is an example of whats wrong with the world. Non of those people deserve to live. The world would be better without them. I did the survey and the mere reminder of this has ****ed my day. I'll have trouble sleeping tonight.

yeah i agree. the more people that see this the more chance it can be ended. None of us wanted to watch but we did to better understand the issue. those that want nothing to do with these issues can just turn a blind eye if they wish.

yeh, i dont think anyone here was looking at that and getting pleasure from it. i know it has only made me want to get active and try and put a stop to what going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back