Living between 2 towns and states.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonwolf

Reaction score
Hi all,

The situation is this - my partner took up a live on farming position near Moree, NSW and due to family commitments I am unable to make a complete move with him in the foreseeable future. He and I are used to this separation because of previous positions he's held over the last 16 years. I run my own business and have one child left at school so I will be in Dalby, QLD during the week and then youngest son and I will go to the farm on weekends and holidays.
My 4 (soon to be 5) pythons and my sons python will have to remain at our actual address but I'm hoping to start a small rabbit breeding setup at the farm to help with feeding costs. I know I'll have to euthanase (sp?) the rabbits before I cross the border - I'm not sure of any other legalities preventing this.
So I'm open to suggestions and opinions that are informative and positive.
I realise this is a living situation that some couples may not be comfortable with but we are - we have a strong committment to the schooling and happiness of our son and to our respective careers/professions.
Also keen to know if anyone on here is from around Moree way.

Thanks, Kyles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back