Lizard compatibility...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxereturn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm about to start building a large outdoor enclosure. It's going to be approximately 65 square metres. It'll have a large pond (around 4m x 2m x .5m deep), a large grass area, a rocky area, and an area with heaps of low to the ground plants and shrubs.

I want to stick a bunch of animals in there, mostly short and long neck turtles, eastern water dragons, beardies, blue tongues (there'll be 20+), and possibly pink tongues too.

It wil; be built very similar to the one found in this photo gallery - http://www.aussiepythons.com/module...ery&file=index&include=view_album.php

So can anyone tell me of some problems I might encounter?

Yes, you heard correct people, I'll be keeping copious amounts of poo in my outdoor enclosure.

lol i was wondering how long that would take

gotta be careful of turtles and toes and tails also there might be a bit of a fight over food but thats all i can think of at the moment

Yeah I thought about the food deal, but if I figured if I do 3 or 4 seperate food bowls, it should be ok. It's going to be a lot of food though, 20 blueys, maybe 10 waters, 3-4 turtles, 5-6 beardies...should be good. Be interested to see if they breed with no outside assistance. I'll have a small area of deep sand for them to dig and lay eggs in.

Might stick a few different spots of sand, it's just hard to keep it under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back