Lizard recommendations?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMule123

Reaction score
Hi all,
ok haha ill start from the begining. I have wanted to keep reptiles for a very long time and i have finally decided that i would like to get a blonde mac - but on the other hand i have also always wanted to build a large living enclosure with a watefall and luscious live plants etc. unfortunatley i realise that this is not a suitable habitat for the spotted python. So i have decided that i will till build my enclosure but i will fill it with lizards! In my recent research i have discovered a couple of species of geckos and skinks that i am thinking about but if anyone could please give me some reccomendations for a enclosure about 3x2x2 i was hoping to house a pair or trio, keep in mind that the enclosure hasnt been built yet so the dimensions ae amazingly variable! But yeh guys if anyone has any recommendations or pointers i would grealty appreciate it! One of the geckos i have been looking at is the Rainforest form of O.Monilis which i think would look amazing in a rainforesty type enclosure!
http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m...b/DSCN3180.jpg

Thankyou in advance,

Sam!
progress.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back