Lizards/snakes stuck in soft drink cans photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratoga

Reaction score
Does anyone have any photos of animals stuck in cans?

Most of us here would have seen the results of this but how many took a photo at the time?

In light of coca colas winning challenge to the NT container deposit scheme, I thought it might help to highlight the problem by people posting what images they may have.

Here's one...not mine

coke.jpg

I had two photos from my last job but they were on the work camera, thus still on the work computer. One was a stimsons, the other a juvenile mulga. I will see if i can get them.

It's really sad to see those poor snakes and lizards stuck in cans just because some bugga was too lazy to throw the can in a bin :(:(:(:(

This one has been used in a few meme's i've seen.
These-Arent-My-Glasses_o_113563.jpg

Last edited:
attachment.php

This was taken by Dazza in Tasmania..coke can

I have heaps Greg

Great Baz... post some more and would it be ok to repost some of them?

It's really sad to see those poor snakes and lizards stuck in cans just because some bugga was too lazy to throw the can in a bin :(:(:(:(

Some people will always be too lazy to put their rubbish in a bin.

One of the great things about a container deposit scheme is that others who need a bit of extra cash will have more incentive to pick up others rubbish and earn money from it....and it minimises slow agonising deaths like shown in these images.

Am really disgusted with what coca cola, schweppes and lion nathan have done in having the NTs scheme trashed yesterday. They should bring container deposit schemes in nationwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back