lizards up next, (lots of pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever come across these guys around you?
You can so called pick them up for 60 pounds in England.

PNG1162.jpg

We found this guy in New Guinea in May, he is Sphenomorphus muelleri

absolutely stunning :D
gotta love crocodile skinks, my face lizard :)

they are interesting little things lol

OK, so my favourites are the pygmy chameleons...... is there anything cuter than that?!?!?!

The most beautiful are the Fijian Iguanas.

everyone loves the pygmy chams, there defence is to vibrate, (a poor defence) but a rather cute one lol

Have you ever come across these guys around you?
You can so called pick them up for 60 pounds in England.

We found this guy in New Guinea in May, he is Sphenomorphus muelleri

i've had them once, but are rarely seen, but price wise, i think i paid 30 each on them, and had 3, was for the shop though and not my own collection, don't do much for me really.

do you have any more pics of the pygmy chameleons? they are the coolest thing ive ever seen

awsome lizards you got there mate, those caiman lizards look unreal, all are very diferent to the ones over here.

thanks mate

do you have any more pics of the pygmy chameleons? they are the coolest thing ive ever seen

can dig some more out or take some more for ya.

Those iggys are gorgerous and those little beardies and cameleons are adorable also
could you send their enclosures.

i don't normally get viv shots, but will do, i get carried away with the animals, and tend to forget the vivs, some are set up as natural as possible, others are simple but functional.

awe inspiring mate! the pygmy chameleons are magical!

the pygmys are so cool, i want to get the tiny species, but madagascar has banned export on them :(

WOW what an amazing collection :) thanks for taking your time to share these pics with us
P.s. dont be sorry about pics we love em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back