Locked up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thats a bit rough. The being locked up bit. I mean if you had of argued the point then understandable to be locked up but if you copped it sweet, acknowledged that you did the wrong thing then yeah i agree harsh.

One of my mates (female) did a similar thing, while I stood guard, the same situation; tree in a dark alley, and she was very very close to getting busted, not by the cops but by a passer-by, but we had been drinking so I think we were a little loud. Musta looked so suss, her doing up her pants and the two of us walking out of the alley together.

And before you say that it was me and I'm using the "a friend of mine", I insisted on finding a public toilet in a park when I needed to go but they were SO disgusting, with crap smeared all over the walls and floors that I had to embrace my inner camper and go behind a bush. Ahhh drunken nights, driving around town doing absolutely nothing!

still wouldn't want someone else's, or my own for that matter on me!

What would you be doing in the alley to get it all over you. Urine is actually very clean, sterile in fact. Not the point but yeah.

Not sterile, but its mostly water. people can drink it if nessicary to survive. the glomerulus will only let the smallest of molecules through. seeings as sugar is pushing its size cabability, and that albumin (protien, or building block of DNA and RNA) is present in urine only when there is glomerular dysfunction or damage, then the chance of a whole viral RNA being present in urine would be extremely low, let alone enough RNA to atually infect another person, the person urinating would have to have terrible kidney function and probably ******* himself 24/7 and on the verge of death anyway, so leave those poor virus peeing guys alone. and as long as you was your hands before you eat. bacteria in pee shouldnt be a problem.

Yep and the judge will be thinking "why did they bother with this? Obviously the arresting officer wanted to make a point here so I better give a harsh sentence to set an example"

You may as well go to court in some of those cowboy pants with no rear padding, because you are going to be reemed :lol:
Ahahahahaha!!!!!! Gold!!!!

What would you be doing in the alley to get it all over you. Urine is actually very clean, sterile in fact. Not the point but yeah.

"Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste!" - Patches O'hoolihan

What would you be doing in the alley to get it all over you.

never mentioned any alley. Just commenting on urine being sterlie, still wouldn't want it on me!

is it indescent exposure etc etc etc if you piss on a jellyfish sting? i had this discussion once with a mate of mine and we came to the logical conclusion that neither of us actually knew anything regarding the law of peeing on jellyfish stings.

Yeah exactly its so clean and refreshing that Bear Grylls drinks it

is it indescent exposure etc etc etc if you piss on a jellyfish sting? i had this discussion once with a mate of mine and we came to the logical conclusion that neither of us actually knew anything regarding the law of peeing on jellyfish stings.

Thats the sort of thing where a judge would be needed :lol:

No idea what the law would say, but what is the point of peeing on a sting? It has been proven that urine is not acidic enough (in the vast majority of cases) to neutralise the sting, you'd be better off with vinegar. That way you also don't have to face your mate everyday knowing you peed on them or they peed on you....

Would you like it if people started p i s sing all over your property?
Next time use a toilet, that is what they are for, aren't they?

:lol: Hit him with your left hook now!!!! :lol: :lol:

I think it's a bit tough! Not enough public dunnys around IMHO!

ps: Have you ever had to use a servo dunny...you know the one where they attach a truck tyre to the key! :D :p :D :p

Last edited:
I think it's a bit tough! Not enough public dunnys around IMHO!

Nothing wrong with public toilets, along with the syringes, blood splattered walls and other stuff the usual inhabitants leave behind, occasionaly there are free drugs left behind by wasted junkies :lol:

Nothing wrong with public toilets, along with the syringes, blood splattered walls and other stuff the usual inhabitants leave behind, occasionaly there are free drugs left behind by wasted junkies :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yes I get a bit sick of getting walking into those cubicles only to have to pull someones face outta the bowl to make some space :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back