Look what i found!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I went into my outside room to continue building my new 4ft enclosure, and found this little guy. This may be common for you guys, but it is the first reptile i have seen in my area for a long time! 2nd gecko i have ever seen in my life. I put him in my show case tank and took some photos. then placed him back, he was suprisingly tame, i didnt pick him up i put my hand next to him and he crawled on. Is that normal? are they usually this placid??

I didn't pick him up because i know they are frail and easy drop their tails.

Thought i would share!!!!!!!

P1070591.jpg

P1070587.jpg

P1070584.jpg

nice

nice gecko good to see you let him go alot of people dont well done
i just bought a thick tailed gecko there awesome

nice gecko good to see you let him go alot of people dont well done
i just bought a thick tailed gecko there awesome

Nah, not me, keeping it would be the worst thing, i am not at all experienced in geckos, the little thing would probably die in my captivity, that, and the fact that its illegal ;)

yeah you get them around hornsby,i just found a hatchling Phyllurus platurus the other night at a mates house near hornsby it was on the inside of the loungeroom window

yeah you get them around hornsby,i just found a hatchling Phyllurus platurus the other night at a mates house near hornsby it was on the inside of the loungeroom window
just a little late... there's no law against catching eggs is there?:)

i have about 4-5 of them 1 family in garage and one in the backroom anyone want pooing machines :)

i think the lil guy just came in to escape the storms. He liked the 2 crixkets i gave him before i let him go :)

I'm on the northern beaches we have had them for year pain in the but they are poo everywhere lol

We have a few in our garage too. I was qite surprised to see them on the Northern Beaches - didn't think it was warm enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back