looking for an albino garden skink

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of an Albino garden skink, not to say they dont exist, its quite possible seeing how abundant they are in the wild.

I'm not aware of anyone keeping weasel skinks on licence but you can take them legally in some states from the wild as they are listed as feeder species.

Again never heard or seen of any but they are bound to exist.

Be patient mate, there are very very few people keeping the species you are asking about so dont expect answers straight away

When i was lil i used to think weasel skinks were albino garden skinks!

I have never heard of an Albino garden skink, not to say they dont exist, its quite possible seeing how abundant they are in the wild.

I'm not aware of anyone keeping weasel skinks on licence but you can take them legally in some states from the wild as they are listed as feeder species.

Again never heard or seen of any but they are bound to exist.

Be patient mate, there are very very few people keeping the species you are asking about so dont expect answers straight away

thanks and sorry

When i was lil i used to think weasel skinks were albino garden skinks!

lol

So yeh the albino ones your thinkin of are either the weasel skinks or similar. Never heard of an albino garden skink. Would be cool tho!

No what I mean is does anyone know if they exist or (diferent subject) where you get weasel skinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back