looking for ewd's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julespython

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey all, i am looking for an eastern water dragon can anyone please help me out? im in ballarat but the pet shop down here ran out of ewd's so i'll have to go looking somewhere else. perhaps some pets shops in melbourne? i know theres a few good ones there. thanks in advance :)

hey all, i am looking for an eastern water dragon can anyone please help me out? im in ballarat but the pet shop down here ran out of ewd's so i'll have to go looking somewhere else. perhaps some pets shops in melbourne? i know theres a few good ones there. thanks in advance :)
Don't blame you.... they are fantastic.

Amazing amazon is in Melbourne, maybe give them a call. Or ask in the wanted section here if you haven't already

Try to stay away from petstores, post a wanted ad on here and a breeder may contact you.
You could go to Amazing Amazon and see if they have any, theyre the only petstore I'd trust.

amazing amazon has sold out of them. i already have posted a WTB but nothing has came up yet :(

Give gully reptile in adelaides north a go. they seem to have a stock of them usally, Or reptile city, i think they have them. i know they have a 3 yo for sale not sure bout juveniles. give it a month or 2 people will be cooking heaps of them atm.

Give gully reptile in adelaides north a go. they seem to have a stock of them usally, Or reptile city, i think they have them. i know they have a 3 yo for sale not sure bout juveniles. give it a month or 2 people will be cooking heaps of them atm.
i went to reptile gully centa and reptile city to look for mine. i eventualy got it from reptile centa.

Totally Reptiles in Rosanna have heaps at the minute.
All in a very big enclosure at the front of the shop. All sizes EWD & GWD.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back