looking for herp club in nrth bris

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

statonb

Reaction score
hey there looking for a herp club in nrth brissy if anyone knows please let me know :)

yea would be good,was a member of one in sydney but since the move to north brissy cant find one lol

Dont think there is one. Maybe you should all get together and start one;)

sounds like a good idea,if ew can get afew other people on here interested could have a monthly meetup/bbq around here :)

If your willing to drive to the sunshine coast there's the scrac reptile club.

Its a bit of a letdown that brisbane doesn't have one really especially with the amount of herpers and quality breeders in the area.

If you's are getting together for a herpin day i'd be in that for sure.. Shooshoo organises BBQ's north Bris a bit maybe ask her and join the
'SEQ BBQ Crew' group!! :)

Its a bit of a letdown that brisbane doesn't have one really especially with the amount of herpers and quality breeders in the area.

Hi slide
Times change and so do the needs of members of Herp.Societies, it is easier to go to a reptile forum and have your queries answered also cheaper than fuelling up the vehicle and driving for 2 hours (or whatever) to meetings.
If you are after social contact with likeminded people bite the bullet and drive to Sunny Coast Herp.meetings, I beleive the members are keen and very knowledgable and you should be able to find a few good friends amongst them.
Take a chance drive up you will be glad you did
I heard on the grapevine Shooshoos BBQs are fun too
Cheers
Sandee :)

Hey "slide" there used to be one here until a couple of years ago and get up to 60+ people on a sunday morning and then over a period of time people lost interest and complained on forums like this one but no one could be bothered turning up and that one had a bbq and guest speakers from all over so dont say its a shame theres none because brizzy herpers just couldn't be bothered when they had a great club going.
............cheers solar 17 (baden)

I'm from south bris but would be interested in meeting up for a chat if anything gets organized :)

cool well looks like we have alot of members that want to do this which is awesome :) maybe some of you guys can PM me with some ideas

cool well looks like we have alot of members that want to do this which is awesome...
What people say over the internet and what they actually do are two different things that only bear a minuscule relationship to each other.
Just ask anyone who has tried to sell anything over the net

Last edited:
What if it was a once a month meeting or etc travelling around the Brisbane/ Coast area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back