• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Murray Darling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha snake

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys im looking for a Murray Darling to start off my collection and want a baby, just woundering if there is anyone breeding that will be due to have then soon. Or if anyone knows where i can get a nice one?
Thanks

Hi alpha snake.

I got my Murray Darling from Jason and Michel at Reptile City here in South Aust. I am pretty sure they fright. Mine is beautiful and very easy to handle. Eats really well too.

And i think he is a real stunner.

They have a web site if you want to check it out.

Mrs I

xxxx

ultimate reptiles have some very nice juvies for sale and they freight for $50

if your willing to freight you can go past southernx stock

I have a Male MD for sale

Hi there,

I have a gorgeous male Murray Darling in perfect health. He was born 29/01/07 and is feeding and shedding well. He is not snappy at all, very active and friendly and I can ship him same day. Not sure how much freight is but I think around the $70 mark. The MD is for sale at $220.;)

hey how are ya I pm'ed ya about a yearling if your interested its $250 just under a metre long eating very well on large and hopper mice and lovely personality. will freight from darwin to QLD $45 and NSW and Other for $55.

heres a pic of him sorry I have no new pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back