Losing your snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
qygydata.jpg
I doubted he could have gotten into this, but obviously I was wrong

Oh well at least you found him! He's a cutie so you can't stay mad for to long for doing the Houdini haha:lol:

I almost feel like strangling him but it he was bit to funny when he came out, I thought I rat would have got his attention lol

Awww, adorable!^_^ I second that question - How did you get him out? Did he hang on? lol

How did he get in there? In your first post you said there was nothing in the room. Did he squeeze out under the door and get into another room?

Thought I'd recheck this thread to see how everything was going glad you found him even I feel releaved

Got into the next room with all me gym stuff which is adjacent to the spare room, the doors were open as I only left him alone for 5 min but he's good at hiding haha, he wasnt keen on a feed well enough to come out so i had to leave him in there well into the night to wait for him to come out, glad to have him back have has him since he 1
rapubu3u.jpg
one of the first photos of him

Also have no idea how he could get into it, which is why I never really checked it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back