Loss of power during incubation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. Its not something they advertise, so unless you have heard about it, you just dont think that would even be an option. But as i said, ive had one bought to us on 4 different occasions now, so def give them a call........save your money!

Owe you a hatchie something I think...Pm me if you'd like something.

Owe you a hatchie something I think...Pm me if you'd like something.

Although that is an extremely lovely offer, you dont owe me anything! But i hope that means that the electricity company supplied you with a generator! Glad i could help.

I contacted my local electricity provider but they do not give out generators anymore :( All good went to Jaycar and got a battery,charger n leads, just over 100 bucks well worth the dosh if it saves the eggs this or next time.

Thanks again to all who helped with suggestions and ideas.

Brett

:( I wondered how long it'd last......no doubt they will stop doing it here too then! Great it didnt cost too much & as you said, if it saves your eggs, its well worth it. BUT, we got a letter about interruptions to our power at the end of January, if they dont supply me a generator im going to be peeved.......our battery operated air pumps are packed away.......at the very bottom of everything else ive packed up! They better at least send me someone to unpack! ;) All the best wish your eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back