Lost password!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cyber_crimes

Matt writes
Slateman its me Matt_011 i forgot my password well its not what i thought it was!
can u get it back?

PS Im posting this in favour of matt if anyone can help him get hes password back email him at [email protected]. THANKS!

Password

Well, he could always try using one of the other 4 or 5 usernames he has created! :wink:

However, the following from the FAQ section should answer the question for him :

? I have lost my password, how do I retrieve it?

If you go to http://www.aussiepythons.com/user.php and click on "Retrieve lost password", you can then enter your username and email and click send password. In your email you will get a confirmation code, go back to the page you just entered your details in, enter the confirmation code, and click send again. This time your email will send you your password, enter it in and login.

We recommend that you either write your password somewhere safe, or change it to something you can remember.

... and before someone else PM's me, you have to be logged out for this to work! :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back