LOVE-BITE from my LACIE !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockman

Reaction score
Well , today was just great , a day to remember . I got a love-bite from my lacie . :D OUCH !!! Like normal , just feeding her ( i must have got in her special space ) when she nailed me ! :x THE LITTLE COW !! Blood everwhere , and then she looked at me with that same arrogant attitude that only a 1.5mtr lacie can do , and walked off . Well , i think the shock was worse that the bite , you can always stitch things back together . Any-way , i just have to try and remember how close was i , before she nailed me . :D Are'nt they just beautiful animals !

mm, knew a bloke who had the tendons in his forearm torn out by a 1.5m lacey. Severed his thumb as well.

RE: Re: RE: LOVE-BITE from my LACIE !

That must be a great experienced!!!! I want your bloooooood~~~ haha

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah guys, with a 1.5m Lacey hanging off you the camera would be the first thing you think of eh ? :)

sorry , no pic's . it wasn't the first thing i was thinking of . she has just made me respect her a wee bit more :D no-one told you are not supposed to pat them after dinner :)

Haha...precisely the thing I plan never to deal with :) Although I've only kept Lacies for a coupla months, I've been good at not getting in this situation...thankfully.

Dave (RAZZA) copped a good one from my Heath Monitor though.

Just interested...how did she manage to get you while you were feeding her? What's your method?

Simon Archibald

Well this isn't really from a lacie but rather a bredli. Feeding time is fun!! :lol:
Only a small bite, but hey u guys wanted BLOOD!!! :twisted:
helgabite.jpg

Sorry to disappoint u dobermanmick :wink: , I guess i'll just have to post another "love bite" pic when she is fully grown :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back