'love me, love my doll'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renagade

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
channel two or SBS doco on now. SO STRANGE!!!

Last edited:
Was it about Real Dolls? I'm loving the docco's/movies about them :D

yes real dolls. "L**** and the Real Girl" was a great film yeah. this doco is fantastic. it's quality viewing.

ROFL!!! i was captivated!!! didnt realise so many other ppl were as well!! hahahahhahaha

people who live with high quality sex dolls like the doll is a living person.

Why is it 'wrong'? You might not agree with it, but that doesn't make it wrong :)

Ive watched the real dolls doco before, cracked me up no end, was awesome...
Im glad there are weird people out there, makes good docos :|

I only saw a little of it and they sent it back for a "service" and to tighten up the arms and rebuild a few "pieces".
One thing i noticed was that he didn't wear gloves when pulling bits apart and he also said he had tried out other peoples dolls out! :shock: :)

I only saw a little of it and they sent it back for a "service" and to tighten up the arms and rebuild a few "pieces".
One thing i noticed was that he didn't wear gloves when pulling bits apart and he also said he had tried out other peoples dolls out! :shock: :)

Is that the very professional looking place, where they wash it in their own shower???? (creepy)

Funny how people have big reactions bout guys n dolls, like its a strange weird thing...Yet i dun see a thread bout women and their top drawers.

hahahahaha.. reminds me of a joke Billy Connolly once told of "se*y Sadie, and the lovely Raquel", the spiel went on for a few side-splitting moments, until the doll developed a puncture..................... the result, and how the rest of the joke went, I'll leave to your imagination, but the punch line came from the store owner who sold the doll in the first place who would have charged the hapless buyer an extra fiver had he known what the doll did!!!!!!! (sorry if this offends, if there is a risk of that, then please don't read it!!)

Funny how people have big reactions bout guys n dolls, like its a strange weird thing...Yet i dun see a thread bout women and their top drawers.

These guys live with them like their girlfriends!!! I've yet to see a woman sit her battery-operated entertainment on the couch next to her to watch telly, or introduce it to her parents!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back