'love me, love my doll'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys live with them like their girlfriends!!! I've yet to see a woman sit her battery-operated entertainment on the couch next to her to watch telly, or introduce it to her parents!!!

AHHAHAA!!, my thoughts exactly

As the woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a
strange buzzing noise coming from within. Opening the door, she observed
her Daughter giving herself a real workout with a vibrator. Shocked, she
asked, "What in The world are you doing?" The daughter replied, "Mom,
I'm thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close
as I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone."

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz coming from the
other side of the closed bedroom door. Upon entering the room, he
observed his daughter making passionate love to her vibrator. To his
query as to what she was doing, the daughter said,” Dad, I'm
thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as
I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone."

A couple days later, the wife came home from shopping trip, placed the
groceries on the kitchen counter, and heard that buzzing noise coming
from, of all places, the family room. She entered that area and observed
her husband sitting on the couch, downing a cold beer, and staring at
the TV. The vibrator was next to him on the couch, buzzing like crazy.
The wife asked, "What the hell are you doing?" The husband replied, I'm
watching the Footy with my son-in-law.

love_clevel.jpg

JTDOLL_big,0.jpg

Real" dolls or love dolls are a popular item. The deluxe model comes as close as technology has been able to get to a flesh-and-blood Playboy centrefold. The range of faces, skin tones, wigs, make-up and pubic hair ensures that these men can approximate their ideal. But a photograph of one "dollator", as these men call themselves, and his partner reveals that these synthetic women can imitate the real thing only so far and no further. Her face lacks animation, as you would expect; it's fixed in the same bland look of acceptance. She also sits like a doll, her head and torso in the same unchanging line whether she's upright, supine or bent at the hips in an armchair. Though the manufacturer says he has striven to render her outer covering as soft and pliable as the skin of a real woman, there must remain something rubbery about her response to touch.
The intriguing thing is not the doll, however, but the dollator. The mannequin is merely the sign that points to the inner world of her owner. And this is what fascinates about these documentaries. Sexuality is less about what our bodies look like and do in certain situations than about how we perceive ourselves and others, what we want from others, what we get and how that encourages or clashes with our inner world. Some of these dollators are broken men, disfigured or deformed. Many of us would assume they are, since something must be preventing them from enjoying relationships with women who speak, feel and think. But many are not outwardly deformed. Obviously, all these men are secure in the knowledge that their love dolls won't talk back, won't say no, and won't wither into old age. The mannequins remain as fresh, buxom and ready as the day they dropped off the assembly line. That makes its own statement about the men who choose to pay $US6500 ($A8300) to obtain one.
The best documentaries in the Friday night sex-doc spot are honest examinations of human sexuality and how we relate to our bodies. They provide a stringent alternative to the soft-focus fantasies described in fictional dramas on TV.
The highlight in 2006 concerned a man whose penis was shorter than the average. He made the show himself and was charmingly frank, intelligent and sensitive about his difficulty. He described the humiliation he had suffered from women in his youth. He asked his mother what she thought of a son with a small penis. And how painfully tactful, how full of agonising empathy, her answers were.
His wife of eight years was exasperated with his obsession. She had clearly done everything in her power to reassure him that she loved the whole of him and that her love did not diminish because his penis was short. But no reassurance could alter his own feeling that he was less of a man because he lacked a couple of inches of flesh.
His courage, or his desperation, in revealing all to the camera moved me. It moved me even though, at the end, when he declared he had grown to love his little man, I thought he was talking himself into a response he knew was right but which he couldn't really believe. Maybe that's the start of coming to terms with the disparity between what he thinks he ought to be and the man he is.
Another show dealt with a masochist who felt safe and secure with the woman who drew blood from his nipples. They had a mother-son relationship: she bossed him around and he got to be a little boy again. She was a professional dominatrix who liked to engage in a little masochism herself, though only with other women. Interestingly, he was not powerless or a victim. Their relationship had rules, and if she broke them, he would leave her.
The SBS sex-doc spot screens documentaries about conventional aspects of sexual behaviour and identity as well, such as prostitution from both sides of the transaction and virginity. It has looked at the job of the censor. It has shown how women react to the loss of their sexual power through ageing and menopause. All of these are worthwhile subjects.
But surely the most valuable aspect of these shows is that they give a voice to people who, through shame or social disapproval or lack of privilege, have traditionally been mute.
Love Me, Love My Doll screens tomorrow (Friday) at 10pm on SBS.

These guys live with them like their girlfriends!!! I've yet to see a woman sit her battery-operated entertainment on the couch next to her to watch telly, or introduce it to her parents!!!

Lol didnt realise they were taking it so far....."I've yet to see a woman sit her battery-operated entertainment on the couch next to her to watch telly, or introduce it to her parents!!!" Either have i, tho i wouldnt doubt it.

saw a bit on u tube, thats disgusting heres a link [video=youtube;3NeVI2kWsjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NeVI2kWsjE[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back