Maccie Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Here are some maccie pics, hope you like them,
Cheers
Ad

great looking spotteds, did you get that striped off shanes (aussie pythons), cause im getting one like that this season, i cant wait i hope it looks like that one, i love the two stripes.

what sex is your striped? when i get mine (if he gets one) we should breed them and see if it is ganetic, i really like the striped, i cant wait after seeing that one.

Here are a couple more of the stripey - glad you like him jason

he is great, the one im getting is probably goin to be a female, would be interesting to breed them together to see if you get a clutch of
"two striped". will be getting me blonds soon, and then i will be waiting for the call to tell me if a two striped hatches or not.

re Maccie

Some nice macs there Ad,i like the pic of the the one with the orange spots is that a Bob Whithy one,havent heard from him lately but he must have hatched a few by now.Yep it may be the indicus model blondes this year after looking at some that bush ranger breeds up there! :p

Beautiful snakes ad, just stunning, jason, shane only ever gets males in the stripped versions, well up until this season he had not sure if anything has changed since i saw him last though.

Thanks for the comments, Pugs and Iceman.
The stripey mac is a friends snake i am baby sitting atm. It is a female.
He has an adult male the same, and it produced 2 offspring like this last season.
Zulu, the very first pick is my little baby from Bob, she is growing well and a great example.
The third pic is from the bushranger! lol
Cheers
Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back