Maddens Falls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few more pics from tonight at the same spot , was not the best night to go but still a few out .

Picture124.jpg

Picture135.jpg

Picture132-1.jpg

Brett, try looking around the pond up the top near the big boulders, there are a few diffent species that are hard to find down the bottom like bleating tree frogs.

Cheers Jason .
Have only been looking between the wall and half way to the walls so far , but will venture a bit further next time .
Do you know how deep the water is behind the wall and near the pump ?

Cheers Jason .
Have only been looking between the wall and half way to the walls so far , but will venture a bit further next time .
Do you know how deep the water is behind the wall and near the pump ?

jump in and find out lol ;) nice pics mate was that at the same spot?

jump in and find out lol ;) nice pics mate was that at the same spot?

I will if you will ;) ....yeah same spot , was fairly cold so not much about though .
Going to have a good look around down the other entrances one day , you keen ?

Yeah, I have waded through it to get pics of frogs before, it's 4 - 5 feet deep. Your walking staight past the spot I'm refering to, about 20 meters from the carpark on your right hand side heading down...

Yeah, I have waded through it to get pics of frogs before, it's 4 - 5 feet deep. Your walking staight past the spot I'm refering to, about 20 meters from the carpark on your right hand side heading down...

Yep i know the spot , when I was heading home last night I could hear a few different calls in there , but was done for the night , next time I'll stop for sure .
Going to check that spot tomorrow morning really early for reps , might be a few sunning on those rocks .
That's if the sun is out , not looking good so far .

At 5 foot deep I wont be jumping in there , I might disappear ....

Here are some pics from the spot I took in a 1/2 hour trip with the kids, a couple of nights after your first visit.
yyyyyy.jpg

y.jpg

yy.jpg

yyy.jpg

yyyy.jpg

Top pics Jason , will have to check that spot for sure .
Nice score with the fully inflated throat too.

the rocky spot you should find a few different toadlets aswell.....when i come down.....im hoping this weekend....ive got a few other places up my sleeve aswell ;) shall give you a yell when i do!

the rocky spot you should find a few different toadlets aswell.....when i come down.....im hoping this weekend....ive got a few other places up my sleeve aswell ;) shall give you a yell when i do!

Don't go giving away all the good sites Matt :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back