MAde ME sick

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazza369

Reaction score
i got sent this in an email it made me feel so bad for the past week
So im sorry if it does the same to you but this just show how bad people are

IF you have a weak belly dont wacth

Last edited:
They do that for a reason

They say that the more pain/fear the animals endure the tastier and more tender the meat because of adrenalin

OH AND KIDS...DONT WATCH THIS

no chance, i had nightmares for a month cos of one of those vids,....never again. npeople are so sick. :(

thats so disgusting, y do they do it alive, the poor animals went through as much pain possible, i wish i was there with a gun:evil:

Just watched this video right till the end

Dude remove the link, if any kid see's it they will be very very distraught

Freemason, we've had a series of 'meat science' lectures (complete waste of time) but in reality its the opposite; when animals are stressed, they're releasing stress hormones and use up more of their energy stores, and you end up with tougher meat

They do that for a reason

They say that the more pain/fear the animals endure the tastier and more tender the meat because of adrenalin

OH AND KIDS...DONT WATCH THIS

id say its mostly for fur not food, but hey look who they are, would not suprise me

Just watched this video right till the end

Dude remove the link, if any kid see's it they will be very very distraught
ok sorry i wacth it to the end and im only 16 i think people sould see what happens out there its so bad. but yes the link in now gone

By the way; things like these are why I hate the human race on a whole. sadistic race, stuck up, self centrered, don't give a stuff about other forms of life.. I could go on, and I could, and want to, use a lot of bad langage when describing them.

Freemason, we've had a series of 'meat science' lectures (complete waste of time) but in reality its the opposite; when animals are stressed, they're releasing stress hormones and use up more of their energy stores, and you end up with tougher meat

I said they say....I wasn't making a statement.
And those dogs are used for meat in asia...It's called "Fragrant meat"

Gggrrrrr.... Bloody mongrels. Makes me sick and angry.

Ghandi's quote comes to mind yet again.....
'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated' - Mahatma Gandhi

i didn't see it but i suppose its probally really bad. People don't value other animals lives becasue they don't see the animal as a living, breathing, thinking, feeling HUMAN being. It is true that they are not humans, but that doesn't give people the right to pretend that what pain there casuing them doesn't really matter, well it does, because just like us they value there lives and there dignity. Shame on these people, its really terrible that these type of monsters excist. Too me they are not human.

i didn't see it but i suppose its probally really bad. People don't value other animals lives becasue they don't see the animal as a living, breathing, thinking, feeling HUMAN being. It is true that they are not humans, but that doesn't give people the right to pretend that what pain there casuing them doesn't really matter, well it does, because just like us they value there lives and there dignity. Shame on these people, its really terrible that these type of monsters excist. Too me they are not human.
So true

i opened this link and closed it just as it was loading. didn't think i was strong enough for it :eek:

I gather you are talking about China skinning animals alive? I have seen that. I watched a short video to the end. It is dreadfully sad. An organisation like PETA should have had that stopped. I guess they are trying, but gosh what could possibly be in their way.

I gather you are talking about China skinning animals alive? I have seen that. I watched a short video to the end. It is dreadfully sad. An organisation like PETA should have had that stopped. I guess they are trying, but gosh what could possibly be in their way.
Yes we are talking about that, and i hope that is not going on out there anymore form the work form places like peta and stuff but its probs happeing as i type this message

Does it really surprise you?

Asians will eat anything, and the worst part is it's not out of necessity it's because of bull***** tradition.
They still try to sell stuff like bear paw soup as well as shark fin, dog, cat.....You can only educate a race so far especially when that race seems to have no care about wildlife nor the planet they populate.

I could understand them killing something to eat it to survive but being cruel to an animal in that fashion is primitive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back