maggots for dinner anyone?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't beleive i did it but I have eaten a meal worm it tasted like smooshy smoked almonds, so not to bad.:lol:

thats at my friends said(we had turtles at the school and were feeding them mealworms(probably not the right diet but eh) so we went and slept at toronga zoo and we had a tour around there(this was a class excursion) and I tried it) so I bite the head off, and psat that out and droped the rest:lol:

Will

sarah there all trying to make me never eat again :( lol
i dont want to hear u sicko's disgusting bug eating stories lol!!!

i could NEVER not even for a million put a mealworm anywhere near my mouth
argh gah i honestly feel my tummy turning at the thought

i have been offered a grub, you know those things that have orange heads and white body's with the poop near the end that u find in the ground when u dig holes?
the aboriginals ate/eat them. and dogs eat there own poop nd lick other dogs private parts. that should stop u eating:lol:.

Will

sarah there all trying to make me never eat again :( lol
i dont want to hear u sicko's disgusting bug eating stories lol!!!

i could NEVER not even for a million put a mealworm anywhere near my mouth
argh gah i honestly feel my tummy turning at the thought

ignore them lana...they're disgusting
i so far have never eaten a bug (consciously) and dont plan to!

Dad made pancakes one morning, cut up and ate one, found half a weevil/worm thing...shrugged and kept eating :lol: i mean it was dead and I couldn't taste it, why ruin my brekky? :)

I`ve also read somewhere that each person will eat about 7 spiders in their lifetime!

Usually while you sleep, they crawl in your mouth and your gag reflex makes you swallow them!

Just something to think about...;)

yer i read that somewere i wonder if they eat you from the inside and then eventually come out through your skin!!!!!! lol nah only jokin but i have read that

The dude off man vs wild eats anything!

I saw an Australian special he did in the outback and he grabbed this big spider

that was shaped like a giant redback with a big round body half the size of a golf ball

and just started chewing it up!

you could hear the abdomen pop and all this brown goop came out and he was

describing how crunchy the thorax was and how nasty it tasted.:|

It was pretty horrifying to watch!

The dude off man vs wild eats anything!

I saw an Australian special he did in the outback and he grabbed this big spider

that was shaped like a giant redback with a big round body half the size of a golf ball

and just started chewing it up!

you could hear the abdomen pop and all this brown goop came out and he was

describing how crunchy the thorax was and how nasty it tasted.:|

It was pretty horrifying to watch!

Can't stand the guy, (bear) He always seems to find a snake in every episode, show us how pretty it is and then smashes its head in and eats it.

Can't stand the guy, (bear) He always seems to find a snake in every episode, show us how pretty it is and then smashes its head in and eats it.
I do admit i like watching some episodes but it annoys me how he kills things unnnecisarily just for the audience.. (mostly the snakes and just takes a bite out of it) but i do like the show not because he eats things ( i cant stand that) but he goes to some amazing places that you dont really know about ...

I do admit i like watching some episodes but it annoys me how he kills things unnnecisarily just for the audience.. (mostly the snakes and just takes a bite out of it) but i do like the show not because he eats things ( i cant stand that) but he goes to some amazing places that you dont really know about ...

Watch getaway or nat geo adventures for abstract places to travel. They seem to do it without chewing up the wildlife...

Fair enough check the place out but to kill every living creature you can and eat it for a paycheck pretending to be life or death seems a little unecessary.

I highly doubt anyone unfortunate enough to be lost in any of the places his episodes are based are going to search their memory banks and think of bear and how he made it out alive caving creatures heads in and eating their guts.

I can only imagine how sick the guy must get eating that crap...:|

I have never seen such a show, just hearing about the guy is disturbing,

I sure he would love the rice eeekk

I can only imagine how sick the guy must get eating that crap...:|

yeh i would be sick thinking about it in my mouth or anywere near... but if u think about it alot of people ate these a long time ago (and some people still do)

and its not just what he eats i think sleeping in a camel carcass would push the limits a bit much for my liking not my idea of a good (smell free) night

just get over it!
cheers:)

EWW
im officially put off eating rice FOREVER
i bought that risotto rice stuff and this rissoto mixture today at the shops
i just started to get prepared to cook it up i went to cut open the pack of rice and theres this moving piece of rice i look closer and theres this maggot meal worm looking thing in there! ALIVE AND MOVING
freaking DISGUSTING
i didnt open the packet luckily and i will be calling up soemone tommorow to tell them how grosed out i am by there product
not happy jan :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back