Magnets how do they work ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only scientific ways to explain magnets it's all to do with electrical charges being positive and negative. Someone correct me if I'm wrong haven't touched on physics in a few years!

Cheers Brenton

Stand corrected... please see my post above;)

I watched a video that said it was a miracle ..

Insane Clown Posse - Miracles - YouTube

I tried to edit the swearing in that song and played it to my physics class - but I ended up just forgetting the editing and got them to see what real red necks sing about :p

I'm going to invent this thing called the internet where you can look up pretty much anything you want by typing a few words in this thing I will call a search engine:

How Magnets Work

Despite the stuff on this website being accurate - it actually doesn't say how a magnet 'works'.

And to be fair, we actually have a fairly low understanding of magnetism. Like gravity, it is poorly understood.

The OP does ask how do magnets work - and yes, they work because of their magnetic field lines in the material - but doesn't explain why magnetism is a force... What the attraction really is... So, maybe the OP question was wrong... Or to non-specific - but the insane clown posse has attempted to answer it....

Last edited:
Ok

Cheers Brenton

Last edited:
:shock: I think I really need to start using emoticons more often....

Hahahah I deleted a big spill as well then saw your comment and deleated mine thinking whoops maybe I'm stupid hahahahah

Cheers Brenton

lol you guys believe scientists?
they're lying
it's enraging me.

I always though magnetism was in the same basket with female orgasms. A myth.

[video=youtube_share;w6OAXo8wfaY]http://youtu.be/w6OAXo8wfaY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back