Magnificent tree frog morphs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gorf girl

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Thought I would post some pictures of our new morphs that a friend and I have bred this year. They are so cute. We didn't get large numbers but will have some to sell later on. We also bred some red eyed green tree frogs as well that we are selling now. I love the photo of the mag with his tongue out trying to catch a cricket. They are great hunters and eaters.:D

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4917.jpg

Great stuff. Congrats.. Hehehe!! that one second on the left looks like me last night!!

are they the same as green tree frogs? or white lipped tree frogs? they are cute!!

The Mags are only found in Kimberley in WA. They are a frog that needs to be kept warm similar to white lipped tree frogs. Some Mags have quite large yellow spots. They are Gorf girl and my favourite frogs.:D

th_IMG_0717_2_edited.jpg
th_IMG_1808.jpg

My 2 Mags, Bubble and Squeak. My white lip called Gretel.

Awesome looking frogs, I've been contemplating getting some splendida for a while now. Just need to sort out my current tanks!

Aaron

I know what I was doing wrong with the pictures now Jason. Thanks for the lesson. Now gorf girl wants me to teach her. No stopping us now.:)

IMG_0794_2-1-2.jpg

My mate Bubble.

Remind me to keep my wife away from you next week Frognut ;)

She thought xmass had come early last week, so god help me @ the expo :D

No your safe at the moment Jason. I have not had time just yet to give Karen a lesson. I think we will all be in trouble then. :lol:

cmon...........give Karen a lesson.

Maybe then she could post the pics of my boy she took with the childreni. Surely she got one of wife in the background looking scared.

Would be good for a laugh. Make 2 pics on here of her being **** scared by a snake. :lol:

Last edited:
Nat I thought you were a nice guy. Not a good idea when you are trying to talk Cobi into letting you get a snake. Be nice and you might still be able to get nice snake like Charlie :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back