Magnificent tree frog morphs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie

I headed back over to see you later on Sat, but u were busy. Cobi actually bought me a Childrens. Was gunna show ya my success!! Still can't quite believe it.

I was after a Jungle, but a childrens is better than nothing. Then on Sunday, the boss says, "shoulda bought that Jungle. It was beautiful" :evil:

So we now have a mini Charlie. Pics are in the expo buys section if you are interested.

Still rekon it's a good idea. That way the boss can look back and remember the good old days when she was **** scared of snakes.

By the way, how many are in front of us for the maggies? Probably should have put our names down 2 weeks ago when we picked up the red eyes.

here are some of the mags that i got off karen and marie, now coming up to 2 years of age and going great! :D

Magnificent_Tree_Frog_by_Jake_Janos 02.jpg_MG_4703.jpg

Another thread brought back from the dead.

Oh how ironic, like the majority of the other grave-dug threads, this one is from 2009.

Another thread brought back from the dead.

Oh how ironic, like the majority of the other grave-dug threads, this one is from 2009.

and your point is?

here are some of the mags that i got off karen and marie, now coming up to 2 years of age and going great! :D

Those pics are fantastic, esp the first one.

_MG_4695.jpgthis was the treatment the frog was getting before i finally got the perfect shot, i worked out that maybe the water shouldn't be pelted onto the frog and sprayed a bit behind him!:lol:

The Mags are only found in Kimberley in WA. They are a frog that needs to be kept warm similar to white lipped tree frogs. Some Mags have quite large yellow spots. They are Gorf girl and my favourite frogs.:D

th_IMG_0717_2_edited.jpg
th_IMG_1808.jpg

My 2 Mags, Bubble and Squeak. My white lip called Gretel.

thats a massive wltf, what size vivarium you keeping her in??

I have 9 of the guys and I cant keep them all so I have to sell them off in a months time or so. Mine only just at 5 cm atm in a 60cm x 50cm x 80cm enclosure

Cant wait for my guys to get that BIG

I want frogs :( i volly at the reptile park one day a week and while cleaning their tanks the other day i fell in love, one of them bit me aswell, funniest moment of my life, my way of explaining it is like being biten by a baby with no teeth with a mouth full of jelly haha

I want frogs :( i volly at the reptile park one day a week and while cleaning their tanks the other day i fell in love, one of them bit me aswell, funniest moment of my life, my way of explaining it is like being biten by a baby with no teeth with a mouth full of jelly haha

Yeh they ain't the smartest amphibians out there lol.
They try too eat anything that moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back