make an incobater

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

does any 1 no a fast cheap and easy way to make an incobater im going to breed bearded dragons but the incobaters abit dear and mum dont wont to spend alot of money on it if u could get the same results from a much cheaper version any advise would be great

thank you

I dont know about cheap, a decent thermostat and a heating element will set you back close to $200 for something very basic.

If you can't afford a incubator how will you afford heat,uvb and food till you sell the babies.

old fridges converted into incubators work well, just remove the motor etc at the back. lights are cheap and can be used but a good thermostat is a must imo so pay up for a good one or you can end up cooking eggs if your thermostat fails.

Um why on earth are you thinking about breeding when obviously you don't have the money if you have to ask your mum for money.

You obviously don't realise how much food hatchy beardies chew through, let alone appropropriate housing, vet bills if need be etc..

So what happens when you run out of money when you have the babies? :rolleyes:

lol

guys im not poor mum gives me the money it was her idea to build 1

Um why on earth are you thinking about breeding when obviously you don't have the money if you have to ask your mum for money.

You obviously don't realise how much food hatchy beardies chew through, let alone appropropriate housing, vet bills if need be etc..

VixenBabe is it any of your business what he can, and can't afford? He is asking for advice, not for someone to question what he can and can't afford. I suggest you keep your nose out of people business and just post if you are acturly going to help :rolleyes:.

VixenBabe is it any of your business what he can, and can't afford? He is asking for advice, not for someone to question what he can and can't afford. I suggest you keep your nose out of people business and just post if you are acturly going to help :rolleyes:.

Maybe you should understand something. If he can't afford to buy or make an incubator , how is he going to buy uvb lights ($10-$50) per bulb and there holders? Plus clamp lamps,tubs,food etc? She is obviously giving him advice saying that he should reconsider breeding till he can afford these things.

Oh BTW just get one of those styrofoam boxes, rig up a heat cord, connect a good thermostat, and your just avbout ready to go. I would make a tutorial, but I don't really want to make a incubator till next season.

Maybe you should understand something. If he can't afford to buy or make an incubator , how is he going to buy uvb lights ($10-$50) per bulb and there holders? Plus clamp lamps,tubs,food etc? She is obviously giving him advice saying that he should reconsider breeding till he can afford these things.

Again, this is having a go at someone. Grow up! Maybe just say that. "I think first you should think about what you can afford, before choosing to breed"

Instead of,

I dunno how you grew up, but to me I have learnt that is not the most helpful, nicest, and maturered way to inform someone about a issue they are having. This is just my opinion, and maybe you think differently, agree to disagree.....

Again, this is having a go at someone. Grow up! Maybe just say that. "I think first you should think about what you can afford, before choosing to breed"

Instead of,
I dunno how you grew up, but to me I have learnt that is not the most helpful, nicest, and maturered way to inform someone about a issue they are having. This is just my opinion, and maybe you think differently, agree to disagree.....

Wouldn't that make you hypocrite then? I've seen you say nearly the same thing in other posts.

(From your other thread- Mate you can't breed a yearling coastal :lol:)

I completely agree with what you're saying fraser888 - unfortunately diplomacy/tact is not really a consideration of a great number of people, and just being on this forum has highlighted this in a huge way.

Good on you for sticking to good old fashioned decency. Kudos to you!! :D

Wouldn't that make you hypocrite then? I've seen you say nearly the same thing in other posts.

(From your other thread- Mate you can't breed a yearling coastal :lol:)

Your post makes no sence lol? How am I a hippacrite? And breed a yearling Coastal? ***? Man, please just stop now. As I said before, agree to disagree. Just stop now, please:rolleyes:

Sealed styrophone box with a heatcord running in it, with a thrmostat and a thermometer to monitor temps.
Thermostat 50-100.
Heat Cord - $30
Thermometer $20
Then You put something in to make shelfs $10.
Box Free From either pet store or Fruit shop.

The Box must not have holes in it. and must be have a lid.

Hope This Helps Bud

Sorry to hijack the thread, but can you use a Microclimate B1 thermostat with a 9m 80watt heat cord???

r guys ****ing deff i can afford them fa god sake thank u dave94 i was just after advice g im 14 years old i dont got a job yet so
and for information ive got hatchies bearded dragons all my reptiles have all there requirements and if i was poor i only got the licence 2-3 months ago and look wat ive got pythons 300 ea turtle 90 water dragon 80 bearded dragons 230 plus the eastern bearded dragon with all there needs .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back