make an incobater

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish my parents were that generous with their money!!! i had to wait till i was 14 and 9 months to get my first job and then saved like mad! built my cages and bought my snakes. i envy you.

ha man your lucky, my parents pay for some stuff but not much. i work full time in the holidays, i have a realy nice paying job, so after 2 weeks of work i'm buying a new cage and 2 new snakes XD will be sweet. hope everything goes well with getting your incubator, if i was you i'd try and suck up to my mum, bring her breakfast in bed =)

hey

yer i love me mum to death but im pritty lucky but i cant w8 to get a job get my own money
then i dont have to scab of me mum lol

Good on you for giving your mum the credit for helping you with your hobby! You must make her very proud :D

does any 1 no a fast cheap and easy way to make an incobater im going to breed bearded dragons but the incobaters abit dear and mum dont wont to spend alot of money on it if u could get the same results from a much cheaper version any advise would be great

thank you

You seen mine right?
Just get 2 foam boxes from the aquarium
Take the lid off of the first one cut a hole big enough in the lid of it and the bottom of the second box
Put pegboard over the hole and tape it down
Get someone in the know to wire 2 globes to either end of the bottom box half way up
In the top box, at about half way again, put some dowel and some wire to sit the tubs on
Find an old picture frame and use the glass from it, cut a hole in the lid of the top box and sit the glass on top and tape it down
Make a small hole just below where the tubs sit and put your thermo probe just below where the tubs sit
(im just using the URS on/off thermos, cost me $40 off of ebay ;) if you get something like the B1 with the smaller probe with rubber cover you can put it inside the tubs)

The only thing is you have to play with the thermostat to get the correct temps in the tubs, but mine only vary to about a degree with the on/off thermo, the fom boxes seem to insulate and keep the temps stable very well.

There - quick, cheap, simple and effective................. TOO EASY :lol:

hey

hey thanks i will try to give it ago the beardies r great there booming they love the crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back