• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Male Alaxandrine Parrot And Cage For Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm currently selling my Male Alexandrine Parrot and his huge cage, his name is tiko and he's a beauitful boy, we brought him as handraised and to have as a inside parrot. Due to commitment though I just havn't had the time I would like to spend with him, he does talk says Hello, a couple of swear words and a lot of mumble jumble, he wolf wistles and chats to himself all day long, he dosn't like talking in front of people though but I think we a bit more work he could pretty much say anything, he's just got his ring around his neck so he's not too old. He's not a pick me up bird, was for about the first three days we had him and after that he started putting on the real vicious act lol. I think he's going through that teenage parrot stage of I'm the boss because he's latest act is trying to bite me when I put my hands near his cage to feed him etc, he's never actually latched on to me or anything but likes to give me a wak with his beak, if I just stay there and ignore him he stops and gets up, with a little more attention I think you wouldn't have trouble picking him up, if I put my arm in front of him and say up he usually gets up, but like said he may or may not end up being a pick me up bird but certainly has a lot of caractor. He's cage is only a couple months old, I paid $360 from the pet shop for it, it's all steel with that ripply black finish on wheels and and the top opens up so that you can put a purch in there so he can sit on top and get out or you can lock it, it did have a purch up there but he ate it. The cage also has 3 stainless steel feeding bowls and I also have another two large plastic bowels as he loves to have a bath and his quite a big boy. I'll get photo's of him and his cage tommorow as camera batteries flat at the moment. I'm asking $650 for the lot I paid $600 for the bird and $360 for cage so whole lot cost me $960. Cage is still in great condition and is easy to clean. Also willing to swap for snakes of interest or lizards. PM me if interested or ask any questions on this thread as I will check often.

Finally got some pics so you can view him and his cage, he's a lovely boy was dancing for me while I was trying to take pics lol

PIC_0006.jpg

PIC_0011.jpg

PIC_0007.jpg

PIC_0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back