Male or female

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike83

Reaction score
What age are u able to tell if a pygmy bearded dragon is male or female i have paid a deposite on my enclosure will have it in around 2-3 weeks then will be ready to get 2 pygmy beardies

just woundering what age u can tell if thay are male or female and how u would be able to tell i would like to get 1 male and 1 female as im worried ill end up with 2 males and thay would fight :( i really want to keep 2 in the same enclosure together

Firstly how big is the enclosure? Secondly you need to wait untill they are between 6 months to a year old, Also where are you located and who do you plan on getting the beardies from? I got mine off stvos and he has another 6 month pair for sale in Sydney i dont know where you are? Pretty much you would be fine with either a male and female or two females as long as you have two different basking spots and different hides you should be good with two females or one of each, send me back a PM if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back