Man Killed By Python?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't taste like pork. It actually tastes more like a cross between roo and deer. And the fat/skin, is unchewable.

I dunno, but evidently it tastes better with some flava beans and a nice chiante.... ft...ft....ft.... :lol:

And evidently, it gives one the trotters.....

Last edited:
PORK! no for real pork flesh is most like human flesh thats why tattooist used to use pig skin to practise

Doesn't mean we taste like pork, means we have the same texture.

Back to the story, I love the way the cops are "probing" the incident, did they scratch their heads and say, what the hell has happened here?

Pigs and people are very close dna wise, thats why in WW1 and even WW11 they used pig skin grafts on humans, for wounds needing grafts :shock: I know because my uncle graham had a pig skin graft on his arm and shoulder from a bad wound.... when he thought someone was pulling his chain.... he would point at the graft (looked different.... but quite similar to his own skin) and say "pigs rrr's"

The funniest thing (or should I say, the ookiest thing) is that the pigs hairs kept growing on his graft :shock:

We are the other white meat Bwwahahahahahaheheheehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back