Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zack13

Reaction score
some pics of me herping in manly dam. pretty much only saw ewd and lots and lots of them.

Attachments

• camera2 008.jpg
    camera2 008.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 118
  • camera2 014.jpg
    camera2 014.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 89
  • camera2 016.jpg
    camera2 016.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 100
  • camera2 019.jpg
    camera2 019.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 76
  • camera2 021.jpg
    camera2 021.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 97
more pics. i think i saw over 20 seperate ewd in an 1 1/2 hours

Attachments

• camera2 033.jpg
    camera2 033.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 46
  • camera2 035.jpg
    camera2 035.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Camera 013.jpg
    Camera 013.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Camera 009.jpg
    Camera 009.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
EWD are in no way of danger of being low on numbers as you can almost always garantee seeing one whilst herping near water!! Our house boat is at Bulladelah which is an hour north of newcastle and we see heaps of ewd, lacies and gts everytime we go up there!!
Great pics by the way Zack!!

ya lol they are everywhere even right on manly beach. Even though people have been stealing them was int he manly daily it is sad. Also thank you for nice comments it was my first camera and im trying to get used to it.

thanks for that. and ya i like the head shots too. the one of him coming out from his swim is my favourite picture i have at the moment.

Hey zach, yeah i have lived near Manly dam and the mermaid pool my whole life.
I have seen water dragons water skinks, red throated skinks, three-toed skinks, leaf tail gekkos, coppertail skinks, a scaly foot, diamond pythons, red belly black snakes, swamp snakes, green tree snakes, eastern brown snakes, cunningham skinks, heath monitors, lace monitors, wallabys and echidnas. They're all there it just takes time and heaps of luck to come across them! :D

Great shots! I love that first one-is it photoshopped or straight from the camera? They're all great though! What camera do you have?

Hey zach, yeah i have lived near Manly dam and the mermaid pool my whole life.
I have seen water dragons water skinks, red throated skinks, three-toed skinks, leaf tail gekkos, coppertail skinks, a scaly foot, diamond pythons, red belly black snakes, swamp snakes, green tree snakes, eastern brown snakes, cunningham skinks, heath monitors, lace monitors, wallabys and echidnas. They're all there it just takes time and heaps of luck to come across them! :D
Manly Dam was a little paradise, when i used to herp there 20 years ago. Wakehurst golf course also.

Great shots! I love that first one-is it photoshopped or straight from the camera? They're all great though! What camera do you have?

Lol i dont think i could photoshop them if i tried. they are all straight from the camera i got the other day. it is a nikon d60

You're doing a great job, especially considering its a new camera! I can't stop looking at that pic though-can't believe its straight from the camera! Something about it-I just think its fantastic!!

You're doing a great job, especially considering its a new camera! I can't stop looking at that pic though-can't believe its straight from the camera! Something about it-I just think its fantastic!!

Since you like it so much ill post the other one i have of it. He has a very placid baby ewd just sat there i almost stepped on him.

Attachments

• camera2 009.jpg
    camera2 009.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back