Market for reptile paintings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the term "Cry me a river"?
Considering his girlfriend is a painter she would know everything that was mention. She was asking about the market, simple answer, put it on ebay to get a general idea on who is willing to pay what, considering it is Australia's largest online selling/buying tool.. So there was more to my answer than a simple "I'd just put it on ebay," I just didn't think I needed to spell out the obvious to those more challenged in life.

I don't want to get into a debate on what he asked, but he wanted to know how much she could sell it for...

so just saying sell it on ebay isn't what he was asking. I think that they would of already checked that out or thought of that.

and being an artist doesn't always prepare you with the knowlege of where u would be able to show your art, the market and how to put a price on your art. so I gave in detail more info then you or most others could know. there are more places to sell your art then ebay and ebay isn't the best place to make money for art. its ok for a couple dollars or to see how well people repond to your stuff, but to make a good amount off your work no!

tell your girl good luck.

there's another place like ebay but only for artists where you can sell for you asking price I'll ask what it's called and get back to you, its australian based.

cheers

Thanks Pythons Rule, I appreciate the detail you went into with your posts... :)

she could entre in spotlight compertition its painting comp you have to buy your equipment from the store but you win a trip and cash prizes I think check out the spotlight site if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back