Marking Certain Forums Read

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there is a way to mark particular forums as read all the time. There are a few that I never look at and a few that I almost never look at (eg for sale sections) but anyone who uses Tapatalk will know that it shows all of the unread threads in a single tab. So I end up having to filter through them which isn't as easy as doing it on a computer. So if I could set particular ones so that they never show up as having unread topics it would make it a bit easier.

I was just wondering if there is a way to mark particular forums as read all the time. There are a few that I never look at and a few that I almost never look at (eg for sale sections) but anyone who uses Tapatalk will know that it shows all of the unread threads in a single tab. So I end up having to filter through them which isn't as easy as doing it on a computer. So if I could set particular ones so that they never show up as having unread topics it would make it a bit easier.

I use the same 1. If their is a certain thread u are always looking for. Then subscribe to it then its in ur favorites tab.

If you go to the 'Forum' tab, where is lists all the sections.

The double click the speech bubble icon next to the forum you want to mark as read.

I havent tried it before, just learnt that from hovering my mouse over the speech bubble icon.

Yeah no I'm talking about permanently marking them as read. So they never show up as having unread threads in them. I know how to mark them as read

Ah I see, I didnt realise that what I suggested was not permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back