Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way,they just keep getting better,how long till you can spare some of these.

Nice way to make EVERYBODY jealous Danny! Now your a professional!

What will your price be on the 'attenborough'? They're stunning! As are the o.gemmata and the other undescribed species.

Nice way to make EVERYBODY jealous Danny! Now your a professional!

What will your price be on the 'attenborough'? They're stunning! As are the o.gemmata and the other undescribed species.

Won't be selling any for a few years yet.

wow they look amazing i like the one jason L posted they look great

Very nice pics everyone danny thos Oedura sp. (Katherine - exclusively living in Acacia shirleyi trees) are incredable cant wait till u have some of them on the market

luke

Heres a pic of my pair i got last week, couldnt miss the opportunity of posting them again

Here are a couple from the Mt. Magnet area, WA.
Marbled10.jpg

Marbled11.jpg

Marbled3.jpg

Marbled1.jpg

... and a nice, but not as pretty animal from Windorah, Qld:
geckoMarb3.jpg

geckoMarb2.jpg

Regards,
David

those meekathara locale mormorata are awsum possibly the only good thing to come out of meekatharra :D iv kept ring tailed geckos in brisbane but had to sell everything i had to move to perth have just bought two pairs of nephrurus levis pilbarensis will be looking for 2 good pairs of marmorata soon though

Hi DAnny

Is this species "Oedura sp. (Katherine - exclusively living in Acacia shirleyi trees)" a form of marmorata? If so that would mean when they become available we could keep them in Victoria. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back