MBD victim Lacie, coming when called - video.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSPcrazy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I thought I would let lacy out of her enclosure to explore our new home today, then I discovered she would come when called.

And for all the party poopers out there, yes I realize she's coming because she thinks I have food, not actually coming because I called her. But because she can't bite me, I don't see a problem with her running at my fingers :)

Lacy coming when called. - YouTube

rpscrazy what was with mbd was she a rescue from some were . allways thought monitors were smart lizards vere cool to watch them using there brains some studys are being done on kamodo dragons and the abillity to think you shoud check that out.

ps have the pricks that stole your rps given her back i would hate to have my pets stolen id be worried about them till i got them back hope all end up well!.

they are great animals to keep you just need time space and a lot of patience. i tamed mine by leaving her alone never touching her just offering food and getting her to walk out of the cage and up my arm to get it now i open the cage and put my arm in and she walks straight onto my arm and just sits there. that sick lace monitor makes me so upset seeing the poor thing like that I'm so happy some one has it now and is taking care of it.

rpscrazy what was with mbd was she a rescue from some were . allways thought monitors were smart lizards vere cool to watch them using there brains some studys are being done on kamodo dragons and the abillity to think you shoud check that out.

ps have the pricks that stole your rps given her back i would hate to have my pets stolen id be worried about them till i got them back hope all end up well!.

The previous owner gave her MBD from feeding her nothing but chicken breast from the super market.

I haven't gotten my RSP back yet, but I know who robbed me and where he is, but he's sold my RSP to someone else (down the road), I had the police do a search of there house, but they found nothing :( and yes, I worry about him every day.

The previous owner gave her MBD from feeding her nothing but chicken breast from the super market.

I haven't gotten my RSP back yet, but I know who robbed me and where he is, but he's sold my RSP to someone else (down the road), I had the police do a search of there house, but they found nothing :( and yes, I worry about him every day.

lets get our pitch forks and our burning sticks and go pay these f##k#rs a visit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back