Meet .... Bungeye' :-D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissrazz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
Thought i would share a couple of pics of my green tree frog. This lil guys is missing one eye but it doesn't seem to bother him at all. I actually think it adds to his charm :p
Had him for 2 days and he seems to be settling in ok, eating, pooping, havin a soak in his pond end.
His enclosure needs to be spruced up lol but that will happen :-D
Anyway!! Enjoy!!
Bungeyes 1st home-1.jpgBung eye silkworm moth (12)-1.jpgBung eye silkworm moth dinner.jpgBung eye silkworm moth (9)-1.jpgBungeye 1st bath.jpg

Ok as much as I wanted to leave bungeye alone to settle in, His tank was driving me BONKERS!!
so I started again hahaha.
pics after he was put back in his house ... he looks pretty chuffed haha. And the new crib ...

Bungeyes 2nd house (8)-1.jpgBungeyes house redone (4)-1.jpgBungeyes house redone (2)-1.jpgBungeyes house redone (20).jpg
Take it easy!! ^.^

love it razz!!!
Nice to meet Mr Bungeye
LOL
The photos are great he is an awesome shade of green and looks in good shape!!

am i right in thinkin it looks like he does have an eye there but its " bung" lol hes cute!

he does have an eye there!! hehe :-D thanks guys!

Right well he's been having a bit of a croak ... so I guess its a pretty good guess @ male hahaha ^.^ seems heaps happier with his new enclosure set up!! a lot more places to hide and explore ... not that he hides which is kinda cool considering im use to lizards hiding all the time when they are settling in haha. Awesome lil critters =^.^=

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back