Meet Stove Top

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
I've been staying at a place in Gympie that has a number of resident GTF. Since the house is populated by mainly women all the frogs have been given names. Horacto lives in the storm water pipe and the frog pictured here is called "Stove Top" as he often takes up guard duty on or near the stove top.

GTFs are cool. love finding them when i am up in lismore when i am hunting cains.

andrew

u gotta say that the gtf are so gorgeous in the wild and they look so innocent i love them

Yes, they are great. I definitely want them. Nearly even bought a frog tank for a bargain $60.00 yesterday. But it turned out that it was the stick insects inside trhe tank that were $60 and the tank was actually $199. Oh well, back to the old drawing board. PLUS... I hate that I need a different licence to keep frogs. Anyway, here's to all the "Steve Tops" in the world!!

Love Gtf's. Thinking of Aquiring a few Magnificents. Nice pics as usual Mark. :)

He's photographing frogs as relaxation because he is completely stuffed from all that other physical activity!!!

Ha ha, very funny lads!

Back to GTF, they are indeed adorable creatures. And smarter than Jessica Simpson too, so I've heard!

Cheers, Lily

the poor guy is probably a prince charming waiting to be kissed by the ladys and thats why he is hanging around the kitchen. lol

My sister lives at Gympie Fuscus, maybe I'll see you in January. (if you can walk) Oops, sorry Lily.

No need to apologise. Atleast SOMEONE is getting some action! :wink:

Herc said:
the poor guy is probably a prince charming waiting to be kissed by the ladys and thats why he is hanging around the kitchen. lol

lol you really think he will find them in the kitchen ? :shock:
He is in the wrong place !!
Check the tv room froggy prince :D :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back